This post contains affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you when you make a purchase after clicking these links. Read more about affiliate links here.
The quilt shown above was made using the Cheer and Merriment collection by Fancy That Design House. A similar, more available collection (Good News and Great Joy) is shown as a mock-up below.
One of my favorite things about my Letters Quilt pattern is that it is so versatile! Just by using certain fabrics, you can change the entire theme of the quilt.
- For Valentine's Day, use pinks and reds, and you've got a (Love) Letters Quilt!
- For summer, use woodland prints, and you've got a Letters (From Camp) Quilt!
- And, my favorite, for Christmas, use Christmas prints, and you've got a Letters (to Santa) Quilt!
To demonstrate what the Letters Quilt could look like in some trendy newly released 2023 Christmas fabric collections, I've created a few mock-ups for you. If you see one you like, first grab your copy of the Letters Quilt pattern. Then, follow the links below to grab the fabrics you like and make your own Letters (to Santa)!
Letters (to Santa) Possibilities!
Here is the Letters (to Santa) Quilt shown in a few of my favorite 2023 Christmas fabric collections.
Favorite Things fabric collection by Sherri and Chelsi for Moda Fabrics
Good News and Great Joy by Fancy That Design House for Moda Fabrics
Holiday Classics II by Rifle Paper Co
One Collection, Four Ways
Here's just one collection, Holiday Cheer by My Mind's Eye for Riley Blake Designs, shown in 4 different ways. You can see that by choosing the ombré colorway, the scrappy colorway, or even just choosing different background colors, you can get a very different look.
1. Scrappy Holiday Cheer, Red BackgroundHoliday Cheer, White Background
3. Ombré Holiday Cheer, Red Background
4. Ombré Holiday Cheer, Mint Green Background
I hope you got a good idea of what a cute Christmas quilt you can make with the Letters pattern! I can't wait to see what you make!