The Perfect Gift Quilt
The Letters Quilt makes the perfect gift quilt! I have heard of lots of creative ways makers have customized their Letters quilt as gifts.
- Signature quilt -- Use your Letters quilt as a guest book at a wedding, anniversary, shower, birthday, or retirement party. Have guests sign on the letters of each block with a permanent marker.
- Baby shower gift -- include a handwritten letter to the mama, baby, or both!
- Gift to your childhood pen pal.
Fabric Themes for Gifting the Letters Quilt
Choosing a theme for your fabric or color palette can add even more customization to your gift quilt.
Consider these themes as inspiration for gifting the Letters quilt:
- "Letters to Santa" -- Christmas theme fabrics. Sewcial Stitch has 2 Christmas Letters kits available right now. The light and dark versions are both 10% off through 10/20/22!
- I suggest the Cheer and Merriment collection from Fancy That Design House.
- "Love Letters" -- Valentine's theme prints or a sweet pink ombré would make a lovely Valentine's Letters quilt!
- I suggest the Sincerely Yours collection from Sherri and Chelsi.
- "Letters From Camp" -- Outdoors themed prints or an earthy ombré would be a sweet gift for your summer camper to keep cozy while they're away from home!
- I suggest browsing "The Great Outdoors" theme at Hawthorne Supply Co.
Free Matching Stationery to Complete Your Letters Gift Quilt
I created matching stationery just for the Letters Quilt to complete your gift! It's available in 4 colors. You can download it from The Stash page or by signing up for Sew Worthy Mama email below.
Are you ready to make a Letters Quilt to gift? Grab your copy of the pattern today!
Pin it for later!